Monday, November 18, 2013

All the best Mom


Sometime back,  an well accomplished man told me that there would be day when he would declare that there shall not be any blindness in this world and your Mom would take over"
I tried hard to make sense of what he was telling. You were already at the pinnacle of your career prescribing life saving drugs like Vicks and Paracetamol  to the loyal residents of Villivakkam. With their health and fitness lying squarely on your shoulders, there was no plausible way I could think of how you would pick up an menial task of abolishing blindness in this country. I was trying to connect the points forward and was obviously failing.

But today, as you don the sterilized apron in an endeavor to bring light in the life on Mrs Lakshmi, I can clearly  see the humble beginning of what is going to be an illustrious career in Ophthalmology. It is a matter of time before you become the face of Modern Ophthalmology with your path breaking findings and nimble procedures to eradicate blindness in this great country.

  As always, I take immense pride in being your son

 Luv,
Surya

 
PS : I  thought of checking with Appa if he can be as smart as you and write useful software. But then, I knew the answer very well.... So I did not even bother to ask him....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment