Thursday, March 23, 2017

Just Be Rajee

 Rajee Athai, a passing thought about you would fill my heart with pure joy  and mind with absolute resolve about how to handle everything life throws at us. Today, while you are lying in the hospital bed recuperating , you stand the tallest in our hearts. While mediocre people (read my father) might panic at this situation, for you, it is yet an another battle that you will see it through. You have been there, seen that and have won it..

Vivek Ananda once said this to all men of our country

"Brave, bold men, these are what we want. What we want is vigor in the blood, strength in the nerves, iron muscles and nerves of steel..."

He had to tell all this because he could not find a living example.. If he had to tell this now, it would be simple..

"Brave bold men, be like Rajee...."

My father, trying to appear wise, often says “ It is not the medicines that had done miracles in Rajee’ s life, it is Rajee herself who made a miracle of her life”. The situation is no different.  Like in the past, ignore all the drama around you and bring the best of you. You will win this battle and after that, we would party so hard that the dreaded disease would never even attempt to touch any living being thereafter.


My dear Athai, For once, my father planned things right. He started missing you and wanted to get his visa done so that he can travel at a blink of a eye. So, he kick started that process last week is expecting the visa anytime next week. And for being the most ardent slave of Microsoft for 10 years, MS even offered to fly him from NZ to UK. So it is indeed certain that he would come to you next week. He has in fact carrying a love letter for you. It is not from him.. It is from me.. :) Of late, my father is asking me to address you Chitti rather than Athai... ... Are you smelling something fishy? :)

So am looking forward to meet you next week on FaceTime. I want to show off how much I have learnt from the map that you gifted me. Till then, stay strong, or simply Be Rajee... :)

Luv,

Surya Mohana Vivek







No comments:

Post a Comment